C.B. Gitty 2x4 Lap Steel Slide Guitar DIY Kit
C.B. Gitty 2x4 Lap Steel Slide Guitar DIY Kit with All Hardware Included to Build it Yourself. Just supply your own scrap 2x4 plank.
Finally learn how to play lap steel guitar without investing in a brand new instrument. Just a spare 2x4 and this parts kit will get you playing in no time. But this is more than just a teaching instrument. The parts contained and the instructions will have you making a lap steel guitar good enough for stage and studio. Anyone with a basic knowledge of woodworking can create the 2x4 lap steel. A circular saw, drill and soldering iron are the basic tools needed.
Country Honky-Tonk, Blues, or Hawaiian music? The 2x4 Lap Steel Kit also includes two different sets of strings, enabling you to try traditional Open D (blues) tuning or a more advanced C6th (Country/Hawaiian) tuning.
Modify, decorate and design: We left the design basic so that you're encouraged to 'trick it out' with designs and other mods. Paint yours up or leave it raw. Use plastic zip ties as fret markers if you want. (Zip ties are not included in the kit. They are readily available in most hardware stores.)
- Full instructions printed on a 12x18 poster (suitable for framing)
- Two floating bridges
- Humbucking Pickup
- Guitar jack and jackplate
- Six open-gear guitar tuners (3 left, 3 right)
- Twelve string ferrules
- *Does NOT include 2x4 plank or zip ties*
- The 2x4 Lap Steel parts kit: Just supply your own scrap 2x4 plank.
- Great for Country, Honky Tonk, Blues or Hawaiian styles
- Instructions printed on a 2-sided 12x18 poster
- Modify, Decorate, Design - The 2x4 makes for a blank canvas
- Includes two different sets of strings - Open E Blues and Nashville C6 Country/Hawaiian) tuning
- UPC: 602589222097
- MPN: 36-012-01
Find Similar Products by Tag
Customers also viewed