Allparts "Bullet" Guitar Jack Tightener Tool
The Allparts BULLET guitar jack tightener is a must-have accessory for every guitar player. The patented Grip-Tip holds the jack while tightening, preventing damage to wiring and solder joints. Similar products require additional wrenches or tools to work, and are made of metal which can scratch and damage your hardware and finish. The Bullet is constructed of a high-quality durable hard plastic that fits in the palm of your hand. With the Bullet at your disposal, you'll never take your jack plate off again to tighten things up.
The Bullet fits US-sized 1/2 inch nuts for 1/4 inch jacks.
Tighten or loosen your guitar's input / output jack with no other tools, and without jackplate removal, in three easy steps:
1) Position the socket head around the nut on your guitar jack.
2) Firmly push the Grip Tip down onto the guitar jack opening to hold it in place.
3) Use the swivel handle to tighten or loosen the nut and the jack.
- Allparts "Bullet" Guitar Jack Tool
- Tighten or loosen your guitar's input/output jack
- No need to remove your plate
- No other tools needed
- High-quality durable plastic
- Won't damage your instrument's electronic wiring or finish
- Fits standard 1/2" nuts for 1/4" guitar jacks
- UPC: 813263011962
- MPN: RGBGTT01
Find Similar Products by Tag
Customers also viewed