Ahead FatBeat 5A Drumsticks
Ahead 5A FatBeat drumsticks have a longer reach and and more power and articulation than the standard 5A sticks. A high precision alloy core guarantees consistent weight and balance variations of less than 1% and a longer life span than traditional wood sticks. Ahead FatBeats are designed with built-in vibration control system and ergonomically tuned handles. Other features include unbreakable nylon tips and replaceable covers, tips, and rings.
- Ahead FatBeat 5A Drumsticks
- All NEW Hyper-Form Engineered swaging process for a longer life span
- 50% less shock than wood drumsticks
- Last 6 to 10 times longer than wood drumsticks
- 5% more rebound than wood drumsticks
- High precision alloy core guarantees consistent weight and balance variations of less than 1%
- Replaceable covers, tips and rings
- High quality, unbreakable nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound
- Super-hard polyurethane replaceable covers protect your drumsticks and your gear
- Ergonomically tuned handles
- Built-in Vibration Control System (VRS)
- Made in USA
- Length: 16.25"
- Diameter: 0.54"
- Wall Thickness: 0.03"
- Weight: 56 grams
- Taper: Medium
- Cover: MTW
- Cover Options: MTS, MTW, WMT
- Tip: 5ATB
- Tip Type: Delrin
- Tip Options: 5AS, 5AT, 5AB
- Blend Ring: RGB5A
- Optional Mallet Head: Yes
- UPC: 753283000396
- MPN: FB-5A
Find Similar Products by Tag
Customers also viewed